Description of Copper Maple Leaf Adjustable Ring
Autumn is at hand! Literally. These wearable art maple leaf rings, designed and hand forged by Mollie Meserve, are rendered in solid copper - rustic cut, hammer textured and veined, fire kissed for rich and natural fall colors.
- These statement rings are ideal for:
- Anniversary - Copper for the 7th
- Engagement / Promise / Wedding and Wedding Party
- Mother's Day and Father's Day
- OktoberFest / Harvest Festival / Renaissance Faire / Medieval Madrigal / Autumnal Equinox
- Canada Day
- Every Day
Shear snipped from sheets of repurposed industrial metal, each primitive leaf is carefully hammered to add texture and veining, soldered onto a slightly adjustable open band, tumbled for smoothness and shine and bathed in a blue flame to create the warm and glowing palette.
As each of Mollie's rings is individually handmade, no two will ever be exactly alike. This ensures that yours will be unique, a one of a kind work of artisan jewelry.
The leaf measures approximately 1 inch across, while the bands are made to order to accommodate a variety US sizes from 5 up to 9.5. For sizes smaller than US 5 and larger than US 9.5, please contact us prior to making your purchase, as these sizes may require leaves of different dimensions.
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days