Description of Handmade Copper Earrings Long Dangle Dusters with Colorful Copper Patina Verde Green
With multicolored, richly textured copper strips supporting two-tone green / brown ceramic squares, these eclectic 3" long shoulder dusters are designed and handcrafted for women who appreciate the quality of genuine handmade jewelry and unusual fashion statements.
- The Components:
- Solid copper
- Hand cut sheet metal
- Forged earwires and wrapping pins
- Glazed porcelain / ceramic beads
- Our processing time: 2- 5 business days
- The Process:
- Beginning with a sheet of upcycled copper, Mollie Meserve creates long rectangles, rounds the corners, hammers to add unique random textured effects, and flame washes to achieve a brilliant rainbow of variegated coloration and warm rich patina.
- Below each strip, she drops an earthy square bead in contrasting shades of mint green on one side and mottled coffee / chocolate / honey brown on the other.
- Duos of handcrafted jump rings and repurposed rollo links attach the 2- part dangles to hand forged bud tipped hook earwires.
- After an intensive quality inspection, the pair is ready to go!
- Please note: Each copper component is crafted individually by hand in our workshop / studio, with the texturing and heat application resulting in varied patterns. No two of the ceramic beads are exactly alike. Therefore, as the photos show, these earrings are purposely "mismatched" rather than identical. While the pair your receive will closely resemble the earrings in the photographs, yours will always remain one of a kind pieces of artisan jewelry by Mollie Meserve Designs.