Description of Mixed Media Earrings with Earthy Gemstones & Colorful Copper
Eclectic and bohemian with suggestions of rustic and gypsy style influences, these unique shoulder duster earrings by Mollie Meserve Designs combine strips of repurposed industrial copper with unusual semi-precious stones in shades of rosy pink, dusky red, mauve, russet brown, dark moss green and gray.
• The metalwork pieces, shear cut from upcycled sheets and hammered by hand, is richly textured for a primitive look and flame washed to a warm multi color patina.
• The large gemstone nuggets are chunky briolette drops, mottled and speckled with natural splashes of deep rust and mossy earth tones on a pale pinkish grey background.
- Overall earring length - approximately 2 1/2 inches
- Dangles - about 2 inches long x 1/2" wide
- Gemstones -
- Ocean jasper chunks
- Fancy jasper spheres
- Solid Copper -
- Hand forged strips
- Dainty round ball globes
- Handcrafted hook earwires
- Wrapping wire
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days