Description of Molten Lace Sterling Silver Earrings Hand Forged Dangles
With a wink to Trompe-l'œil, Mollie Meserve forged these sterling silver earrings of fused rings to create openwork filigree dangles, which may appear to present eyelet lace, snowflakes or flowers. After all, it's in the eye of the beholder.
As Mollie creates each metalwork piece individually, no two earrings will be exactly alike in size, shape or pattern. Your pair will be made to order and carefully matched, but will present variations similar to those in the images.
- A helpful hint: Silver is traditional for the 25th wedding anniversary.
- Styles & Statements:
- Wabi sabi**
- Overall earring length - about 1.5 inch
- Dangle width - 1"
- Materials: .925 sterling silver wire
- Heat fused rings
- Hand formed hook earwires
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
**Wabi sabi is a Japanese concept celebrating the beauty of asymmetry, mis-matching, imperfection.