Description of Peruvial Opal Earrings with Handmade Wooden Beads & Copper
With blue green Peru opal gemstones topping chunky Maine hardwood beads, these woodland themed earrings showcase the October birthstone - a semi-precious gem believed to inspire cosmic energy, creativity, optimism and enthusiasm - and rustic hand carved alter wood, making an eclectic bohemian statement in eco-friendly, sustainable jewelry design.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Earrings - 1 1/2 inch
- Dangles - 1 1/8" long by 1/2" wide ( wooden beads diameter)
- Genuine opal stone rondelles 1/4" x 1/3 inch ( 7mm x 9mm)
- Natural wood, rough faceted off rounds - 1/2 inch diameter
- Copper - Handmade swirls, French hook earring wires, fire forged head pins, petal caps, spacers
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
Please note: Every piece is created individually by hand, so no two earrings will be exactly alike. These naturally occurring variations ensure that your pair will be unique, the only ones of their kind.
Your earrings will arrive in a neutral color presentation box, complete with protective padding and adorned with a bow and our handcrafted copper wire heart, compliments of Mollie Meserve Designs and Rough Magic Creations.