Amber Dangle Earrings with Colorful Rustic Copper
Against a multicolor background of glowing flame washed copper, autumnal spheres of genuine Baltic amber seem to sparkle and flash in these mixed media earrings.
Deep burnt umber with hints of red and deep russet, the round amber stones are topped with dainty copper beads to form vibrant dangles with lots of energy and movement.
We cut the roughly diamond shaped backdrops by hand from repurposed industrial copper sheets, hammered them to present a primitive texture and fire kissed them to create a palette that's both warm and rustic. Colors range from deep orange to fuchsia and hot pink, with tiny glimpses of silver and lavender in the mix.
Ideal fall fashion for the woman who prefers handmade jewelry with a flair for the unusual, this pair will also make a casually elegant statement all year long.
Think: 7th wedding anniversary
- Overall earring length - 1 3/8 inch
- Dangle length - 7/8 inch
- Dangle width - 5/8 inch
- Genuine Baltic amber beads
- Solid copper
- Sheet metal
- Hand formed hook earwires
- Forged head pins
- Mixed media
- Boho chic bohemian
This design is also available with other gemstones, glass beads, crystals and pearls; please inquire for details and possibilities.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.