Antique Copper Starfish Bracelet, Rustic Metalwork Jewelry
A beach themed boho bracelet with rustic metal starfish, handmade of solid copper and antiqued to a warm oxidized glow, will say "Summer by the Seaside" all year long.
Lovely for seafarers, beachcombers and copper lovers, and ideal for a traditional 7th wedding anniversary celebration, the chain link design is inspired by the tiny creatures we see along the coast of Maine.
Each primitive star is cut by hand from new industrial sheet metal which we repurpose in our studio- workshop, hammered to achieve a bumpy natural looking texture and then treated to a blue flame bath to create a deep rich patina.
The connecting swirls are handcrafted to look like rolling breakers and oceanic waves, as is our matching toggle clasp. At the keeper loop end, a starfish charm adds a celestial finishing touch.
- Raw copper sheeting
- Wire for links and clasp
- Flame wash and/or nontoxic darkening agent
- Art Nouveau
- Sea life
- Starfish - 1 inch to 1 1/8"
- Spiral connectors with figure 8 links - 1 1/4 inch
- Toggle bar - 1 1/4 inch wide
Sizing: Please measure your wrist comfortably around the bone, then choose your preferred size from the drop down menu when you check out.
- Note: Bracelets for sizes over 6.5 inches will require extra star fish and/or connector pieces.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.