Lovely for seafarers, beachcombers and copper lovers, and ideal for a traditional 7th wedding anniversary celebration, the chain link design is inspired by the tiny creatures we see along the coast of Maine.
Each primitive star is cut by hand from new industrial sheet metal which we repurpose in our studio- workshop, hammered to achieve a bumpy natural looking texture and then treated to a blue flame bath to create a deep rich patina.
The connecting swirls are handcrafted to look like rolling breakers and oceanic waves, as is the matching toggle clasp. At the keeper loop end, a starfish charm adds a celestial finishing touch.
- Raw copper sheeting
- Wire for links and clasp
- Flame wash and/or nontoxic darkening agent
- Stylistic influences:
- Art Nouveau
- Sea life
- Approximate dimensions:
- Starfish - 1 inch to 1 1/8"
- Spiral connectors with figure 8 links - 1 1/4 inch
- Toggle bar - 1 1/4 inch wide
- Sizing: Please measure your wrist comfortably around the bone, then choose your preferred size from the drop down menu when you check out.
- Note: Bracelets for sizes over 6.5 inches will require extra star fish and/or connector pieces.
- Packaged weight: 4 ounces
- Our processing time: Varies by quantity ordered, normally 3- 5 business days
As Mollie handcrafts each bracelet individually, none will be identical in shape, texture or finishing color. This guarantees that yours will be the only one of its kind, a unique work of artisan jewelry