Chubby natural green turbo shells*, electroplated with gold accents, swing from our handmade earring hooks to create a sustainable jewelry statement ideal for summer fun at the beach and beyond.
For a woman who favors tropical colors and versatile seaside fashion, this ever stylish pair will be a favorite for many summers and everyday adventures to come.
The seashells, *often called "large snails," "mollusks," "turbans" or "top shells," feature a banded texture of naturally formed creases and whorls, in contrast to the gilded trim that adds a touch of glamour to the design.
- Beachy / Coastal / Nautical / Oceanic
- Bohoesque / Bohemian
- Casually elegant
- Environmentally conscious
- Mint, sage and gray-green
- Aqua / aquamarine
- Mariner blue-green
- Light turquoise
- Bright golden
- Earring length - 1 1/2 inch overall
- Dangle drops - 1 1/8" long x 7/8" wide
- Shells - 1" ( 24mm) long, including top hoop, by 7/8" ( 22mm wide)
- Ethically harvested seashells
- Electro plating
- Solid brass handcrafted findings
- Connecting rings
- Simple French hook earwires
Weight: 3 ounces
We'll ship this item in 1-2 business days
Your earrings will arrive in an eco-friendly jewelry presentation box similar to this one.