Pastel aqua blue-green gemstones, a subtle and soft color combination of faceted aquamarine and prasiolite, bring these drop earrings a chunky casual look with a glamorous flair - a pair for all occasions, everyday to elegant.
Adding gold filled beads and leverback ear wires to the mix, we designed these versatile danglers to speak to the woman of sophisticated taste, an independent sense of style and an eye for the unusual in handmade artisan jewelry.
Light reflective and lively, the earrings expressive of energy, vitality and self confidence. From the office to dinner out and evening on the town, this pair will be right at home anywhere beauty is allowed.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 1 5/8 inch
- Dangle drops - 1 1/8 inch long x 1/2" wide
- Semi-precious gems
- Aquamarine ( the March Birthstone )
- Gold filled components
- Lever back earwires
- Solid Brass
- Handcrafted bud tipped mounting pins
- Design and Construction:
- The stones are stacked with alternating petite gold accent beads on our hand forged golden tone head pins to swing from the earwires.
- The upper gems are clear crystal nuggets of prasiolite, flashing in the light above the more roughly cut tumbled rondelles of aquamarine.
- All the stones are irregular in shape, making a unique statement with just a touch of upstyled boho chic drama.
- Stylistic influences:
- Mid 20th century modern
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
If you like these earrings, you might also like the matching bracelet.
To see it, please click the photo.
Your earrings will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan color jewelry presentation box courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.