Green tree agate gemstones and antiqued copper create the ideal background for the large art nouveau centerpiece in this eclectic beaded necklace.
Designed to appeal to a woman of adventurous spirit tempered by sophisticated taste and independent style, the single strand will make a versatile statement for many occasions.
The open-work focal sphere, richly oxidized copper filigree in warm earthy color, pops among the contrasting shades of mottled white on green tree agate teardrops and globes and bumpy belted copper accent beads which march up each side.
Toward the back, stations of moss agate stone trios alternate with more etched copper beads, then connect to a matching rolo chain. Our handmade clasp allows for easy adjustment from daytime princess necklace to dressy matinee length for the evening.
- Necklace length - Adjustable up to 19 3/4 inches
- Round focal bead - 3/4 inch diameter
- Teardrops - 3/4 inch long
- Stone ball beads
- Larger - 3/8 inch diameter
- Smaller - 1/4 inch diameter
- Semi- precious gemstones
- Green tree agate
- Moss agate
- Antique copper bronze tone beads
- Solid copper
- Rolo chain
- Hand forged and hammered hook and eye clasp
- A unique, one of a kind ( OOAK ) gift for her that will remain in style beyond passing trends and fashion fancies
- 7th wedding anniversary present
- Boho bohemian
- Casually elegant
- Renaissance / medieval
- Rustic metalwork
Courtesy of Rough Magic Creations, your necklace will arrive in a natural tan jewelry presentation box similar to the one shown in the photograph.
To explore our shop ☞ RoughMagicCreations.com