Mini Starfish, Copper Christmas Ornaments, Set of Three Small Holiday Decorations
These 3 little copper starfish Christmas ornaments will bring a beachy, seaside cottage chic theme to your holiday tree and festive winter decorations.
Their dainty size makes them ideal for diminutive and tabletop trees and the small upper branches of larger, taller trees. Also lovely when hung from garlands and attached to stockings.
Because of they way they move in the slightest indoor breeze, we call them "Dancing Baby Starfish." And their flame colored patina makes them glow and flash among the twinkling lights.
In sets of 3 Mini Decorations, these beach inspired nautical stars in primitive folk art style are ideal for small Xmas trees and for the little top branches of tall trees.
Individually handmade in primitive American folk art style, with fire kissed palette, antique patina and rustic hammered surface, each small star in your trio will be unique in color, texture and - oh yes! - attitude.
- Starfish - 2 inches point to point
- Hand formed copper wire hanger, attached - 1 1/4 inch
- Overall ornament height - 3 1/4 inches
- Repurposed industrial solid copper
- Solid copper wire
- Old World Yuletide Festivals
- Victorian Celebrations
- Edwardian Christmas Parties
- Early 20th Century Decorating
- American Minimalist Metalwork
Lovely to behold, your nautical trio is sure to become a tree trimmer's favorite and a treasured keepsake set for many happy holidays to come.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.