Black & Cream Earrings with Tibetan Dzi Agate Gemstones, Jet Crystals and Copper
Tibetan Dzi agate, black and cream faceted gemstones with patterns suggestive of animal prints, lend an exotic aura to our boho drop earrings, while abstract jet Swarovski crystals and dainty copper beads provide accents and contrast.
For the woman who enjoys handmade jewelry with just a hint of something wild, this pair will make a classy (yes, also sassy!) fashion statement wherever they go and whatever the season or occasion.
- Overall earring length - 1 5/8 inch
- Dangle length - 1 1/8 inch
- Two-tone agate gems*
- Solid copper
- Fluted ball beads
- Handmade hook earwires
- Hand forged snipped bud head pins
Shipping within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order, your earrings will arrive in a neutral, natural tan color jewelry presentation box similar to this one:
About Dzi ...
- First appearing in India sometime between 2000 and 1000 B.C., Dzi - pronounded Zee and traditionally "dZi" or "gZi"- are believed to have made their way to Tibet from Persia as "spoils" by raiding Tibetan soldiers.
- In Tibet, the ancient Dzi were thought to be petrified insects and were presented as gifts to bring health and good fortune, as well as protection, to Tibetans with good karma.
- Little is known of the original methods of crafting the authentic, and extremely rare, Dzi.
- The glossy agates in our earrings are "mock Dzi," etched to replicate the look of the ages old beads.
- The large mismatched centerpieces in these earrings closely resemble true Dzi: