Hand painted a lustrous deep turquoise blue green color, a pendant- a beach shell and jasper gemstone globe- slides on a chain necklace of solid copper, making a colorful, beachcomber inspired statement in versatile summer jewelry.
- Stylistic influences:
- Dressy / Summertime casual
- Tropical / Beachy
- Nautical / Oceanic / Sealife
- "Ship and Shore"
- Approximate dimensions:
- Chain - Convertible from choker to 20 1/2" matinee length
- Pendant - 1 3/4 inch long
- Shell - 1 1/8" long x 3/4" wide
- Natural beach shell
- Semi-precious stone
- Copper components:
- Hand forged hook and eye clasp and ball tip head pin
- Rolo chain
- Accent bead
- Embossed star petal cap
- Nontoxic eco-friendly polish
- The ethically harvested oyster drill seashell was abandoned when we found it on our Atlantic Ocean seashore. Meticulously cleaned inside and out, it has been given several coats of the colorful polish, and accented with small copper beads and a capped, color coordinated blue sky jasper gemstone.
- The adjustable length chain is held securely by our gracefully curved hook and swirling loop fastener, wrought of sturdy copper wire and gently hammered to add a rustic textured look to the design.
- Seaside wedding
- Dinner on the deck, terrace or pier
- Dancing under the stars
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
And to explore our shop Home Page ☞ Rough Magic Creations