Although this necklace has already sold, you may find many more jewelry designs to love in our shop. To see our current products, please visit our Online Catalog ☞ Rough Magic Creations.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Earthy and earth-conscious Mollie Meserve's gemstone necklace combines blue green Peruvian opal gems with hand carved beads of natural wood and copper accents in versatile, eclectic statement design.
At the front, pastel stone rondelles, rough faceted wooden rounds, copper petal caps and flower spacers suggest a woodland theme enhanced with elements of boho and rustic style.
At the back, Mollie's handmade chain of solid copper links is held by her matching hook and eye clasp, which allows for an easy adjustment from choker up to princess length.
- Necklace length: Convertible - up to 18 inches long
- Stylistic influences:
- Forest Fantasy
- Genuine opals from Peru - birthstone for an October birthday
- Hardwood beads from Maine - traditional for a 5th wedding anniversary
- Copper - for a 7th anniversary