Boho Ethnic Bracelet Beaded with Tibetan Mosaic, Tuquoise, Coral, Antique Brass
A vintage Tibetan bead, a mosaic bicone inlaid with turquoise and red, creates a colorful centerpiece in a tribal style bracelet of blue- green magnesite gemstones, antique brass and coral.
While the bright contrasting colors bring the flavor of the great American Southwest to the mix of metal and stones, the focal bead and etched brass components add ethnic flair to our one of a kind design.
For the woman who loves a bright palette in a go-anywhere fashion statement, this unique bracelet will become an everyday favorite for both casual and dressy events.
Note: Turquoise is the December birthstone.
- Bracelet length - 9 1/4 inches
- Wrist size:
- 6 to 6 1/2 inches (loose fit)
- 6 3/4 to 7 1/2 inches (snug fit)
- Central bead - 3/4 inch long x 1/2 inch wide at center
- Toggle bar - 1 1/8 inch wide
- Vintage Tibetan mosaic stone inlaid bead
- Dyed magnesite stone rondelles
- Coral spheres
- Etched antique brass
- Wavy abstract oblong beads
- Barrel beads
- Cushion and rope spacers
- Bail style accent beads
- Handcrafted beaded toggle clasp
- Boho chic bohemian
If you like this bracelet, you might also like this necklace.
Click to view.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.