Boho Floral Pendant on Copper Chain Necklace
A large ivory cream vintage lucite daisy pendant, its carved petals etched in reddish brown flowers and leaves, frames an early 20th century russet Bakelite bead and supports a cluster of earthy beaded dangles and hammered copper swirls.
Sure to delight the woman who enjoys gardening, warm earth tones, and bohemian fashion jewelry, the pendant swings and slides on a bright copper chain necklace.
Styles and Statements
- 1960s Retro "Flower Power"
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace - Adjustable from choker up to 19" princess length
- Pendant - 2 7/8 inches long by 1 5/8 inch wide
- Vintage beads
- Lucite flower and beads
- Bakelite centerpiece bead
- Solid copper
- Hand forged swirls, hook and eye clasp and budded head pins
- Accent beads
- Trade bead (lending a tribal flair to the design)
- Rolo chain
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
*To add length to your necklace, we offer a selection of Extender Chains.
To see them, please click 👉🏼 Necklace Extenders
To our online shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations