Boho Lampwork and Copper Earrings with Red Black and Multicolor Dangles
In a striking and colorful palette of Chinese red and multicolor beads streaked in black, gray and orange - with subtle touches of yellow and deep dark blue, these long dangle earrings by Mollie Meserve are sure to please a woman of eclectic taste and a love of bold statement jewelry.
Chunky cylinder shaped tubes of unusual vintage lampwork crown faceted rounds of opaque red Czech glass above trios of coordinating lamp worked spikes looped with bright copper accent beads.
Please note: While your earrings are a carefully matched handmade pair, there are slight variations in the lampwork pieces in this design. For example, the tube beads present different color patterns and are of unequal diameter. This ensures that your earrings are unique, one of a kind artisan creations.
- Overall earring length - 2 3/4 inches = shoulder dusters
- Dangle length - 2 1/8 inches
- Width - 1 1/8 inch
- Lamp work art glass
- Czech glass
- Solid copper
- Hand forged hook earwires
- Ethnic / Tribal
- Abstract / Geometric
- Wearable art
- Asian fashion
- Fiesta Celebrations
We'll process and mail your earrings to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order. They'll arrive enclosed in a complementary jewelry presentation box in a natural, neutral tan color, similar to the one in the photograph.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.