Handmade ceramic discs in earthy shades of brown and blue make a bold boho statement in a one of a kind necklace with dark oxidized antiqued copper chain and links.
A unique work of wearable art to delight those whose sense of fashion is independent of changing trends, the adjustable necklace showcases a set of five connected two tone coins handmade by the gifted sculptor Shawna Mayo Barnes.
- Each piece features a raised spiraling swirl, which gives the necklace a sense of movement and flow that transcends definition as to style.
- Shawna's glazed ceramic ovals, flat on their reserve side to lie smoothly when worn, present a glossy blend of sky blue, coffee, chocolate and caramel brown with hints of taupe.
- In composing and building this necklace, we gained inspiration from a number of fashion traditions and stylish innovations in jewelry design.
• Bohemian • Rustic • Primitive • Tribal • Primeval • Antiquarian
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace - Adjustable choker up to 18.5" princess length*
- Disks - 3/4" x 3/4 inch
Bas relief porcelain / ceramics
- Hand wrought hammered hook and eye loop clasp
- Cable chain
- Double connector jump rings
- Earth conscious eco-friendly oxidizer ( nontoxic solution)
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To see them, please click 👉🏼 Necklace Extenders
Our Home Page ☞ Rough Magic Creations