Boho Southwestern Earrings with Red Blue & Bronze Beaded Dangles and Copper Ear Wires
Our eclectic Southwestern boho earrings combine red coral and speckled blue glass beads accented with bronze Greek ceramic rondelles to make an ethnic inspired multicultural statement.
In the colorful palette of the Desert Southwest, the beaded dangles drop from our handmade copper earwires on our hammered flat tip pins, creating a design that recalls the easygoing, upbeat style of the West.
Perfect for the rodeo, the square dance, the cookout, the dude ranch, Mexican fiesta and every "cowgirl up" event.
- Overall earring length - 1 1/2 inch
- Dangle length - 1 inch
- Czech glass mottled globes / spheres
- Apple coral round ball beads
- Greek ceramic flat spacers
- Solid copper hook wires and hand forged paddle pins
- Bohemian trends
- Western tribal flair
- Multi ethnic combinations
- Casual everyday fashions
- All American style
- South of the Border themes
Once you purchase your earrings, they'll be in the mail to you within 1 to 3 business days, arriving inside a natural tan color jewelry presentation box very much like this one: