Our eclectic Southwestern boho earrings combine red coral and chunky speckled blue glass beads accented with bronze Greek ceramic rondelles to make an ethnic inspired multicultural statement.
In the colorful palette of the Desert Southwest, the beaded dangles drop from our handmade copper earwires on our hammered flat tip pins, creating a design that recalls the easygoing, upbeat style of the West.
Perfect for the rodeo, the square dance, the cookout, the dude ranch, Mexican fiesta and every "cowgirl up" event.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 1 1/2 inch
- Dangle drops - 1 inch long x 3/8" wide
- Czech glass mottled globes / spheres
- Apple coral round ball beads
- Greek ceramic flat spacers
- Solid copper hammered hook wires and hand forged paddle pins
- Stylistic influences:
- Bohemian trends
- Western tribal flair
- Multi ethnic combinations
- Casual everyday fashions
- All American style
- South of the Border themes
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our Home Page ☞ Rough Magic CreationsCompliments of Rough Magic Creations, your earrings will arrive in a natural tan color jewelry presentation box very much like the one in the photographs.