With earthy colors and ethnic flair, this boho tribal style bracelet presents a mix of carved brown jade gemstones, etched antique brass and golden honey tone Czech glass.
For the woman who loves a unique, one of a kind fashion statement in her choice of casual jewelry, as well as a neutrally natural palette and handmade artisan design, this chunky bracelet will be ideal. While the beads are an eclectic assortment, they all work together to create a cohesive grounded theme.
Centered in the strand, a long brass barrel with an embossed floral pattern forms a focal piece supported on each side by a symmetrical arrangement of the other components.
- Bracelet length - 8 3/4 inches
- Largest bead width - 1/2 inch ( 12mm)
- Toggle bar width - 1 1/8 inch
- Fits wrist sizes - 7 1/2" to 8 inches
- Focal bead length - 1 inch
- Hand carved Asian jade gemstones
- Czech glass globe beads
- Antique ( lightly oxidized ) brass
- Central oblong tube
- Small barrels
- Cushion rondelles
- Petal caps
- Dainty spacers
- Solid brass wire
- Hand forged hammered toggle clasp
- Ethnic / Tribal
- Medieval Renaissance
Your bracelet will arrive enclosed in a neutral earth tone presentation box similar to the one shown in the last photograph, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
And to explore our shop ☞ www.RoughMagicCreations.com