A vintage lucite calla lily pendant graces Mollie Meserve's Rosary style necklace of bold orange carnelian and deep oxblood poppy jasper stones.
The golden amber color of the long and graceful floral focal piece is accented with copper spheres and a matching jasper gem, and dangles from Mollie's hand beaded link chain - a versatile and casually elegant design for just about any occasion. And it's also unique - a one of a kind creation.
At the center front, the pendant drops between two large carnelian stones, each about 1/2 inch ( 12mm) in diameter, which support the provide bright contrast as the chain move upward to the more subdued rich burgundy red palette of the of the jasper. To add to its versatility, the necklace is finished at the back with Mollie's handcrafted beaded copper chain and includes a removable cable chain extender (not shown).
- Stylistic influences:
- Art Deco
- Art Nouveau
- Boho chic / Bohemian
- Early 20th Century
- Nature Inspired
- Woodlands and Gardens
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace length
- With 3.5 inch extender - up to 22 1/2 inches
- Without extender - 19 inches
- Pendant length - 2 1/4 inches
- Flower length - 1 1/2 inches
- Vintage Lucite Lily
- Semi-precious Gems - Carnelian and Poppy Jasper
- Solid Copper
- Hand Beaded Rosary Chain
- Handcrafted Hammered Hook and Eye Clasp
- Accent Beads
- Our processing time: 1-2 business days
- To explore Mollie's Collection ☞ Mollie Meserve Designs