"Lively Grace," our long shoulder duster earrings swing with energy and vitality, combining gemstones, glass and antiqued brass in a boho statement.
- Tribal Ethnic
- Earthy Earth Tone
- Rustic Primitive
- Esoteric Symbolic
The stones, mocha- caramel tone Asian jade with light, delicate carved swirls, are accented by brass- barrels etched to repeat the swirly motif- and dainty accent beads. Lustrous honey yellow Czech glass globes embraced in brass petal caps top the stacks. The glass is mottled / speckled with flecks of amber and burnt orange.
- Overall earring length - 2 5/8 inches
- Dangle drops - 2 inches long by 1/2 inch wide ( 12mm round stones)
- Genuine jade semi-precious gems
- Czech glass beads
- Oxidized brass findings
- Hand forged brass French hook earwires and bud tipped head pins
- Complementary tan gift box
This unique pair is an ideal fall fashion choice for a woman of independent taste who loves one of a kind, authentically handmade jewelry and subtle autumn colors.