With a pair of earth tone gemstones forming a stylized crescent moon and sun within a rustic textured copper circle, Mollie Meserve's Celestial Pendant Necklace makes a bold cosmic statement.
A woman who loves handmade artisan jewelry design and unusual boho styling, will reach for this dangle and chain creation whenever she wants to turn heads.
The stones are poppy jasper in a multicolor fall- autumn palette that ranges from deep red to russet, from creamy golden yellow to warm medium gray. The crescent embraces a puffed coin gem and small copper globe to form the focal point within a fire washed copper ring in rich glowing colors.
The pendant drops on a sturdy coil from Mollie's handcrafted connector which is also the central link in a stately and handsome cable chain. Held by Mollie's matching hand forged clasp, the necklace length is easily adjustable to suit the occasion.
- Pendant length - 1 3/4 inch
- Pendant width - 1 1/4 inch
- Chain lengths - from choker up to 21 inch matinée necklace
- Poppy jasper gems
- Solid copper
- Primitive hammered washer ring, hand forged with flame bathed patina
- Dainty round beads
- Hand crafted collector coil and link
- Oval link cable chain
- Hammered hook and eye clasp
- Handforged bud tipped head pin
- Casual elegant
- Eclectic / mixed media
- Lunar / solar eclipse
Weight: 4 ounces
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations