An eclectic mix of gemstones, ceramic beads and rustic copper, a chunky bracelet presents a multi-color palette in subtle shades of blue, sage green, tan and creamy yellow.
For anyone who loves a big, bold jewelry statement, this unique, boho chic design is sure to be a year round favorite accessory, working its magic with a variety of outfits and color schemes - from calm and sedate neutrals to exuberant bursts of color and energy.
- An original one of a kind concept piece, designed and handmade by Mollie Meserve, the bracelet is an amalgam of contributing styles:
- Glazed ceramic / porcelain
- Stones - Ocean jasper, "African jade," aqua terra jasper
- Copper - African trade beads; antiqued / oxidized beads, petal caps and spacers; hand forged large floral cap and hammered toggle clasp
- The bracelet is approximately 9 inches long and will best fit a size 6" to 6.75 inch wrist. By special request, we can lengthen it up to 1/2" in length; please contact us in advance to arrange for an alteration.
Weight: 4 ounces
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations