Striking colors- deep cobalt / royal / midnight blue, aqua, purple, white- ensure that these lamp work and Czech glass earrings will always make a standout statement at events both casual and elegant.
Stacked on ball studded mounting pins, the contrasting beads - accented by rustic caps and spacers - comprise a mix of shapes and sizes.
- Stylistic Influences:
- Art Nouveau
- Early 20th Century / Edwardian
- Everyday glamorous
- Medieval / Old World / Renaissance
- Overall Earring Length - 1 7/8 inch
- Dangle Drops - 1 3/8" long by 1/2" wide
- Lamp worked focal pieces
- Vintage lantern beads from Czechoslovakia (now The Czech Republic)
- Seed beads
- Antique Copper
- Hand forged bud tip head pins and French hook ear wires
- Filigree caps
- Small petal spacers
- Top and bottom - clear aqua seed beads
- Upper center - deep blue squat dot- belted etched bicones
- Lower center - faceted lampworked rondelles, clear with internal swirls and tri-color streaks of pale blue green, turquoise and indigo
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 1-2 business days
To explore our Rough Magic Creations Online Catalogue, please click this box.
A complementary jewelry presentation box similar to this one will accompany your earrings, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.