A creamy yellow stone adds subtle color to the bright patina of a large flame antiqued copper disc pendant on an adjustable chain necklace.
Hammered for primitive texture and fire washed to a fiery multi-tone palette, the rustic disk is gently concave to cradle the gemstone drop and uniquely irregular off-round shape.
Mollie Meserve designed her handcrafted artisan pendant to appeal to women who appreciate the high quality and original look or our handmade metalwork jewelry, who love the warmth of copper and the special charm of natural jasper gems.
Stylistic Concepts, Influences and Fashion Statements:
- Boho chic / Bohemian
- Eco- Environmentally Friendly
- Earthy / Natural
- Medieval / Old World / Renaissance
- Chain length - Adjusts from choker up to 19 inches
- Pendant - 1 1/2 inch long by 1 inch wide ( disc diameter )
- Faceted mookaite jasper drop bead - 10mm
- Solid copper
- Upcycled, repurposed new industrial sheeting metal
- Hand forged rough cut disc
- Infinity bail ( connector for pendant )
- Hand formed hook and eye clasp
- Forged red bud tipped head pin
- Cable chain
Because no two gemstones are identical, and each of our copper components is individually crafted, this necklace is a one of a kind work of wearable art. If you'd like a similar piece with another gemstone, or perhaps a glass bead or pearl, please contact us ahead of time to explore the possibilities.
Your necklace will arrive enclosed within a natural tan jewelry presentation box very much like the one shown in the photos, compliments of Mollie Meserve Designs and Rough Magic Creations.