Chilly weather brings thoughts of giving last year's scarves a colorful upgrade - with a maple leaf pendant of rustic copper. Kissed by flame to a brilliant and varied pallet of fiery autumn foliage, our handcrafted leaf drops from a graceful coil, keeping your wrap secure when the North Wind blows.
And whether your scarf is a warm and toasty outdoor wrap or as a fall fashion statement, this versatile pendant will go from casual occasion to elegant event before you can say "Baby, It's Cold Outside!"
- Stylistic influences:
- Nature's colors
- Woodlands and forests
- Seasonal changes
- "Sweater weather"
- Ideal for:
- 7th wedding anniversary
- Harvest festival
- Autumnal Equinox celebration
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall length - 3 inches
- Coil width, including spiraling scrolls - 1 3/4 inch
- Coil opening - 3/4 inch
- Leaf - 1 1/2" long by 1 3/4" wide
- Solid copper
- Repurposed new industrial sheet metal
- Upcycled sturdy gauge wire
- Magical fire
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
From beginning to completion, each of our artisan accessories is individually crafted by hand, ensuring that yours will always be unlike any other, your unique piece of wearable art.
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations
*The scarves shown in the photos are from our private collection and are not included with the pendant.