Designed and handmade by Mollie Meserve, these gemstone and sterling silver dangle earrings are long and large, combining colors traditionally associated with the Great American Southwest in a bohemian statement with a tribal flair.
Mollie's hand formed spiraling swirls of hammered sterling wire - swinging from links beaded with sterling beads, red coral spheres and turquoise magnesite rondelles - bring lots of vitality and energy to the composition. Dainty carved silver rounds add a touch of flash and twinkle, while the contrasting stacked stone duos establish the desert atmosphere in a relaxed, easy going mood and attitude.
- Overall earring length - 2 5/8 inches long shoulder dusters
- Dangle drop length - 2 1/8"
- Spirals - 1 1/8" long by 3/4 inch wide
- Dyed blue-green magnesite
- Crimson coral
- Sterling silver
- Handcrafted dangles
- Accent beads
- Handmade French hook ear wires
- Casual / Everyday
- Cowgirl chic
- SW Tribal
- Wild West Adventure
- Square Dance
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our Processing Time: 1-2 business days