Long Shoulder Duster Earrings, combining copper with red cranberry and blue iris luster pearls, make a bold and colorful statement in boho gypsy style jewelry for the woman who prefers unique fashion.
Ready to go anywhere - from the beach to the ballroom - these lively danglers by Mollie Meserve swing and dance with vibrant energy, all the while distinguished by a sophisticated and elegant presentation in one of a kind artisan design.
The genuine freshwater pearls - crinkly keishi at the top, smooth buttons below - swing and dance as they drop from our hand forged disc dangles in flame washed rainbow colors.
- Overall earring length - 2 inches
- Dangle drop length - 1 1/2 inch
- Disk diameter - 3/4 inch
- Dyed freshwater pearls
- Blue iris luster with hints of lavender and silver
- Deep pink rose keishi
- Solid copper
- Hand cut discs, hammer textured and fire patinated
- Handmade hook ear wires with connector rings
- Dainty accent beads
- Wrapping wire
- Art Nouveau
- Classic / Neoclassical
- Casual Elegance
- Copper is for the 7th wedding anniversary.
- The Pearl is the June birthstone.
Weight: 3 ounces
Our Processing Time: 1-2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations