Copper and Pearl Earrings with Long Boho Dangles
Long Shoulder Duster Earrings, combining copper with red cranberry and blue iris luster pearls, make a bold and colorful statement in boho gypsy style jewelry for the woman who prefers unique fashion.
- Length: 2 inches
- Dangles: 1 1/2" long x 3/4" wide
- Styles: Bohemian, beachy, eclectic, dressy casual, unusual
Ready to go anywhere- from beach to ballroom- these lively danglers swing and dance with vibrant energy, while distinguished by a sophisticated, elegant look in one of a kind artisan design.
- Dyed freshwater pearls- blue iris luster, rose pink keishi
- Solid copper- hand cut discs, hammer textured flame washed; hand formed hook earwires, connector rings, accent beads, wrapping wire
The genuine pearls- crinkly keishi at the top, smooth buttons below - swing and dance as they drop from our hand forged disc dangles in fire kissed rainbow of colors.
- Good things to know:
- Copper is for the 7th wedding anniversary.
- The Pearl is the June birthstone.
- Processing time: 1- 2 business days