Copper Bookmark, Hammered Textured Hearts, Flat Metal Bookmark for Bookworms
For all bookworms, a copper bookmark hammered textured with hearts, this flat metal bookmark with a colorful patina is rustic, primitive, romantic and, oh yes, eco-friendly!
For teachers, students, librarians and all bibliophiles, the unisex design is ideal for women and men alike, especially those avid readers who constantly fold page corners to keep from losing their place.
Hand cut and forged from a sheet of upcycled industrial metal, the rounded rectangular bookmark is approximately 5.5 inches long by 1.12 inch wide, ideal for any size book - from 1000 page tome to trade paperback or magazine.
Our hand texturing process, developed in our studio, creates a primitive surface; and a fire bath establishes the warm multicolor palette of reds and orange colors.
Our bookmarks will say ...
- I love you, Sweetheart on Valentine's Day, Birthday or Anniversary
- Happy Mother's Day, Mom
- Happy Father's Day, Dad
- Congratulations on your graduation
- Thank you, Host and Hostess
They'll be thoughtful keepsakes as wedding party favors - for bridesmaids and groommen alike.
And, come Christmas time, think Stocking Stuffers.
As every bookmark is handcrafted individually, they will all be slightly different in color, pattern and design, but all will feature our rugged looking texture and hand impressed hearts.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.