Copper Brooch, Evergreen Christmas Tree Pin
Handmade in our holiday workshop, our popular rustic Christmas tree pattern translates into a solid copper brooch for winter and all year long.
Whether you see this stylized evergreen pin as pine, fir or spruce, it will show your festive spirit in understated style - on a dress, jacket or coat, cardigan sweater or turtleneck, hat or scarf, blouse or shirt - to spread a touch of old fashioned Yuletide cheer wherever you go.Approximate Dimensions:
- Height - 1 3/4 inch
- Width - 1 /12 inch
- Solid copper industrial sheet metal - repurposed in our studio
- Metal hinged pin back
- NonToxic Solder
- Primitive Folk Art
- Woodland and Nature
- Eco-friendly Statement
- Day to Dinner
- 7th Anniversary
- Earth Day
- Arbor Day
All our creations are designed and individually handcrafted in our holiday workshop on the coast of Down East Maine - The Pine Tree State, USA. This means that no two brooches will be exactly in texture, shape or color, ensuring that yours will be a unique piece of wearable art.Your jewelry will arrive enclosed within a neutral tone presentation box, courtesy of Rough Magic Holidays.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.