Copper Earrings, Carnelian Gemstone, Gold Painted Metal Jewelry, Boho Gypsy Jewelry
Colorful bohemian gypsy style disk earrings with gold painted copper and carnelian gemstones, our hammered metal jewelry design presents an exotic mix of boho, Renaissance and rustic influence.
Hand cut from a new sheet of industrial copper, the textured discs are approximately 5/8 in diameter. Each dangles from our forged hook earwire of antiqued copper and supports a small stone pendant of red carnelian.
The dangles drop about 1.5 inch (38mm+/-) below the earwires, From the top curves of the wires, the earrings are in the neighborhood of 2 inches in overall length.
Our Rough Magic Creations artisans handcraft, hammer and paint each earring individually, which means that no two will be exactly the same in shape, color or texture. This ensures that your pair will be unique, handmade to order especially for you.
We'll ship your earrings in a natural color jewelry presentation box, very much like the one in the photograph, complete with a protective cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow.All designs are Rough Magic originals, each crafted by our own hands in our studio overlooking the rocky coast of Down East Maine.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.