A large heart shaped pendant of repurposed new industrial copper, cut by hand and adorned with an amber gemstone dangle on a graceful hand formed swirl, slides on an adjustable chain. The crinkly textured heart - the traditional symbol of lasting love - defines this romantic statement necklace.
Features of both trending styles and traditional jewelry themes in Mollie Meserve's cohesive design.
- Art Nouveau
- Boho / Bohemian
- Renaissance / Old World / Medieval
- 7th Anniversary - "His and Hers" matching necklaces
- Valentine's Day
- Engagement / Promise
- Non-traditional wedding
- Chain length - Adjusts from choker up to 20 inches*
- Heart - 1 1/2 inch long x 1 1/2" wide
- Solid Copper
- Hand forged
- Hammered heart
- Figure 8 / infinity hook and eye clasp
- Ball tipped head pin
- Wire swirl and connector ring
- Dainty round accent bead
- Cable Chain
- Genuine Baltic amber stone bead ( 8mm = approximately 5/16")
Every heart is handcrafted individually; ensuring that the necklace you receive will be unique wearable art, handmade especially for you by Mollie Meserve Designs.
Weight: 4 ounces
Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
If you like this pendant necklace, you might also like this one. To see it, click the heart:
Note: To switch the chain to a ribbon or cord, or perhaps a strand of small beads, simply slide the pendant off the hook end of the chain.
*If you'd prefer a different length chain or another pendant size, please contact us ahead of time to make arrangements. Thank you.