A large heart shaped pendant of repurposed new industrial copper, cut by hand and adorned with an amber gemstone dangle on a graceful hand formed swirl, slides on an adjustable chain. The crinkly textured heart - the traditional symbol of lasting love - defines this romantic statement necklace.
Features of both trending styles and traditional jewelry themes in Mollie Meserve's cohesive design.
- Art Nouveau
- Boho / Bohemian
- Renaissance / Old World / Medieval
- 7th Anniversary - "His and Hers" matching necklaces
- Valentine's Day
- Engagement / Promise
- Non-traditional wedding
- Chain length - Adjusts from choker up to 20 inches*
- Heart - 1 1/2 inch long x 1 1/2" wide
- Solid Copper
- Hand forged
- Hammered heart
- Figure 8 / infinity hook and eye clasp
- Ball tipped head pin
- Wire swirl and connector ring
- Dainty round accent bead
- Cable Chain
- Genuine Baltic amber stone bead ( 8mm = approximately 5/16")
Every heart is handcrafted individually; ensuring that the necklace you receive will be unique wearable art, handmade especially for you by Mollie Meserve Designs.
If you like this pendant necklace, you might also like this one. To see it, click the heart:
Note: To switch the chain to a ribbon or cord, or perhaps a strand of small beads, simply slide the pendant off the hook end of the chain.
*If you'd prefer a different length chain or another pendant size, please contact us ahead of time to make arrangements. Thank you.