Wrought of upcycled solid copper, this jewelry set with matching pendant necklace and dangle earrings and featuring autumn leaves, is fabulous fall fashion for women who enjoy nature, woodlands and authentic handmade forged metal jewelry.
Sustainable and eco-friendly, this statement set presents the warm patina of flame washed antiqued copper, each piece with it's own unique palette and hammered texture.
- Stylistic influences:
- Rustic / Primitive
- Earth conscious
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace chain length - Adjustable from 16 inch choker to 18 inch princess length
- Pendant - 1 3/8" long x 5/8" wide
- Overall earring length - 1 3/4"
- Dangle drops - 7/8" long x 1/2" wide
- Materials - Solid copper:
- Handmade leaves - pendant and dangles
- Hand forged washers and hook and eye clasp
- Connector jump rings
- Cable chain
Each leaf is hand cut from a sheet industrial raw copper, repurposed for Mollie Meserve's design, hammered to add texture and veining, and fire kissed for a stylized yet natural look.
Because these sets are crafted individually by hand in our studio, none will be exactly alike. Slight variations in shape, coloring and texturing ensure that every piece in the set you receive will be a one of a kind work of wearable art.