Hand forged in our Rough Magic Creations studio, Mollie Meserve's rustic copper maple leaf ring presents a colorful patina and original design that's sure to please both women and men who love autumn leaves and the varying palette of fall foliage.
These statement rings are ideal for:
- Anniversary - Copper for the 7th
- Engagement / Promise / Wedding and Wedding Party
- Mother's Day and Father's Day
- OktoberFest / Harvest Festival / Renaissance Faire / Medieval Madrigal / Autumnal Equinox
- Canada Day
- Every Day
Cut by hand from a new sheet of industrial metal, each primitive leaf is carefully hammered to add texture and veining, soldered onto a slightly adjustable open band, tumbled for smoothness and shine and bathed in a blue flame to create the warm and glowing colors.
As each of Mollie's rings is individually handmade, no two will ever be exactly alike. This ensures that yours will be unique, a one of a kind work of wearable art.
- The leaf measures approximately 1 inch across, while the bands are made to order to accommodate a variety US sizes from 5 up to 9.5.
For sizes smaller than US 5 and larger than US 9.5, please contact us prior to making your purchase, as these sizes may require leaves of different dimensions.
- Boho- bohemian
- Seasonal Themes
- Nature, Woodland, Botanicals
- Old World Fashion
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
To continue shopping with us, please click this link -> Rough Magic Creations
Your ring will arrive enclosed in a natural tone jewelry presentation box with a protective white cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow. See the example photograph.