Each of these bold pearl and metal earrings by Mollie Meserve features a large hoop crafted of a single length of solid copper wire. With an interior loop supporting a swirl wrapped lustrous teal- emerald green pearl, the circular frame, handwrapped for stability, continues upward to create a hook earwire.
A unique combination of new trends and established traditions, this pair shows a smooth and graceful blend of various design elements:
• Celestial • Cosmic • Eclectic • Edgy • Geometric • Mod
Mollie created these earrings to appeal to the modern woman who prefers unusual handmade artisan jewelry, who knows her own style, and who is not shy about making her individual fashion statement wherever she goes.
For so many occasions - from everyday casual to evening elegance, the earrings are also ideal for events and celebrations:
- For her birthday, the pearl is the June birthstone.
- For the 7th wedding anniversary, copper is the choice.
- To say "I love you!" whatever the day.
- The overall length is approximately 1 1/2 inches from the top curve of the hooks to the bottom of the hoops, which are about 7/8 inch in outside diameter. The colorful freshwater pearls are in the neighborhood of 1/4 inch (6mm to 7mm)
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 1-2 business days