Earthy Gemstone Bracelet with Gray & Tan Jasper and Copper
With a mix of jasper gemstones - their neutral grays and tans accented with copper beads and clasp - our stone beaded bracelet makes a sophisticated statement in natural autumn palette of subtle, contrasting earth tones.
The multicolor stones, mottled and striated, present intricate and interesting patterns; some resembling old world maps, fiery volcanic eruptions and lava flows, unexplored celestial galaxies; others suggesting wild animal and camouflage prints, sandy desert landscapes, sunsets, cloudy skies, approaching thunderstorms.
Ideal for everyday and just about any casual occasion, the design will enhance the wearer's own style, whether it be modern, downplayed boho, 20th century traditional, Southwestern, eclectic or understated elegant. Perfect with cotton, denims and linens for summer; wool tweeds, knits and raw silk for fall and winter.
- Ornamental gemstones
- Leopard jasper - puffed squares
- Picture jasper - roughly faceted rectangles
- Crazy lace jasper - round globes
- Solid copper
- Dainty spheres
- Handmade, hammer textured toggle and ring clasp
A Note about Size:
- While the single strand bracelet will best for a woman's 6" to 6 1/4 inch wrist, we'll be happy to alter it a bit for you if you prefer a different size. Please contact us to chat about possibilities. Thank you.
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations