Earth tone jasper stones drop from links of agate and copper in these long boho earrings.
For a woman who prefers unusual one of a kind handmade jewelry, this unique pair will be a fall fashion accessory that keeps pleasing through every season.
An autumn palette embraces the rustic colors of the American Southwest, desert to mountains, with brown, yellow, cream, dusty orange and occasional touches of gray in patterns of streaks, striations and mottled splashes; and the irregular gemstone spikes add a primitive look to Mollie Meserve's original handcrafted design.
- Styles, Statements and Impressions:
- Everyday Casual
- Natural and Neutral
- Southwestern and Western
- Wabi Sabi - A Japanese term for appreciating the beauty of imperfection.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall length - 2 1/4 inches ( shoulder dusters )
- Dangle length - 1 3/4 inch
- Crazy lace agate
- Round spheres - 6mm
- Rondelles - 10mm by 7mm
- Red Creek Jasper
- Dagger and Stick - 16mm by 8mm
- Antiqued / Oxidized Copper
- Hand forged hook earwires with red budded tips
- Flower spacer beads
- Wrapping wire
- Our processing time: 1-2 business days