Earthy Red Bracelet with Mookaite Stones and Copper
For the woman who loves earthy colors, gemstones and copper jewelry, this handmade bracelet is sure to win her heart. Alternating links beaded with multicolor stones and cranberry red glass, our design showcases a stunning focal toggle clasp with a rustic hammered texture and nature inspired theme.
In natural shades of russet red and mustard yellow, the gems are faceted rounds of mookaite jasper. The smaller beads are ruby tone Czech glass. Working together, they present a coordinated warm and rich palette that includes maroon, caramel and cream.
- Ruby is the July birthstone color.
- Copper is traditional for the 7th anniversary.
- Bohemian / boho chic
- Mookaite ( mookite ) jasper gemstones
- Czech glass
- Solid copper
- Wrapping wire
While the bracelet as shown in the photos is designed for a wrist of 6 1/4 to 6 3/4 inches, we can easily adjust it a bit should you prefer another size. Just let us know in advance, so we can choose a possible option for an alteration.
Your bracelet will be on its way to you via USPS within 3 business days after we receive your order and will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan presentation box similar to the one shown in the last photo.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.