A 3" wide cuff of copper, hand forged, hammer textured and flame washed to a bright patina, this bracelet makes a bold statement for women and men who value artisan handmade jewelry.
Made of upcycled industrial metal, our cuffs are eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Simple minimalist
- Rustic / primitive
- Unisex fashion
Think: 7th Wedding Anniversary Gifts for Wife, Husband, Couple ( His and Hers)
- Solid Raw Copper
- New Builder's Sheeting, repurposed in our workshop / studio.
- Made in Maine, U.S.A., United States of America.
- Built to last through changing seasons and fashion trends.
- Each cuff individually handcrafted throughout our creative process - from cutting the copper to shaping, fire coloring and polishing, ensuring that no two will be identical, that yours will be unique, a one of a kind work of wearable art.
Size and Fit:
- Band width - Approximately 3 inches
- For proper fit, we suggest wrapping a soft tape measure sungly (but not uncomfortably tight) around your wrist 3 inches up from the bone, then loosen the tape to allow you to insert a finger beneath it. Note the length of the tape in inches, and choose your preferred size from the menu.
- If you'd like a cuff larger than 8 1/2 inches, or perhaps a different band width, please contact us ahead of time to chat about the possibilities.
Weight: 5 ounces
Our processing time: 3- 5 business days