Delicately and sophisticated, this stone beaded bracelet combines deep red garnet, rose pink and green tourmaline, and dainty gold filled beads in an elegant and versatile multi-color statement that will go anywhere from an evening out to a casually dressy daytime "do."
While the dual birthstones make this piece an ideal choice for a woman's January or December birthday, the rich palette and simple construction are sure to appeal to all who love the look and feel of semi-precious gems and genuine handmade jewelry.
The focal stone is a rosy magenta tourmaline coin centered in a symmetrically balanced strand of stations of faceted garnet cubes in trios alternating with single tourmaline ovals and petite gold accents.
- Early to mid- 20th century retro
- Semi precious gemstones
- Color range - burgundy, wine, cranberry
- Color range - sage gray, deep forest green, rose pink
- Gold filled ( GF ) components
- Small round beads
- Handcrafted hammered toggle clasp
- Bracelet length - 8 1/4 inches
- Bracelet width - 1/4" to 5/16 inch
- Toggle bar width - 1 inch
- Best fit - 6 inch wrist ( loose fit ) to 7" wrist ( snug fit)
Your bracelet, on its way to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order, will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan presentation box similar to the one shown in the photos.