Gemstone Bracelet with Garnet, Tourmaline, Gold Filled Beads
Delicately and sophisticated, this stone beaded bracelet combines deep red garnet, rose pink and green tourmaline, and dainty gold filled beads in an elegant and versatile multi-color statement that will go anywhere from an evening out to a casually dressy daytime "do."
While the dual birthstones make this piece an ideal choice for a woman's January or December birthday, the rich palette and simple construction are sure to appeal to all who love the look and feel of semi-precious gems and genuine handmade jewelry.
The focal stone is a rosy magenta tourmaline coin centered in a symmetrically balanced strand of stations of faceted garnet cubes in trios alternating with single tourmaline ovals and petite gold accents.
- Early to mid- 20th century retro
- Semi precious gemstones
- Color range - burgundy, wine, cranberry
- Color range - sage gray, deep forest green, rose pink
- Gold filled ( GF ) components
- Small round beads
- Handcrafted hammered toggle clasp
- Bracelet length - 8 1/4 inches
- Bracelet width - 1/4" to 5/16 inch
- Toggle bar width - 1 inch
- Best fit - 6 inch wrist ( loose fit ) to 7" wrist ( snug fit)
Our processing time: 1-2 business days