Gemstone Necklace, Hammered Copper Pendant, Blue Green Opal, Hematite Stones, Czech Glass
In a cool and lovely palette, this beaded gemstone necklace supports our large hammered copper pendant in a boho jewelry design that's sure to delight those of eclectic style and discerning taste.
Alternating blue green opal gems, shiny dark gray hematite stones, Czech glass beads and antiqued copper spacers bring an earthy, natural palette to the chunky single strand.
Hand forged and hammer textured in our Rough Magic Creations studio, the large copper wire pendant is a primitive open teardrop with a graceful interior swirl. Measuring approximately 2 inches long by 1.25 inch wide (50mm x 32mm), this focal piece adds elements of rustic, tribal influence to the bohemian statement.
The necklace is just over 19 inches (50cm) long including our handcrafted copper S-hook and double eye clasp.
- Semi-precious gemstones: Peruvian opal and hematite
- Czech glass beads
- Antiqued copper spacers and petal caps
- Hand forged copper wire pendant and clasp
Your necklace will arrive in a neutral color presentation box with a protective cotton insert and adorned with tied a bow and copper wire heart, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.