For a bold and colorful boho earring design, Mollie Meserve selected deep forest green ocean jasper nuggets, wire wrapped them within her rustic copper circles and enhanced the palette with matching stone dangles.
The circular rings, which Mollie hand forges in our Rough Magic Creations studio, are cut from upcycled solid copper tubing, hammer textured and flame bathed to a warm, rich antiqued patina. They bring a rustic, primitive look and tribal aura to the bohemian statement.
- Stylistic influences: Adventurous, casual, eclectic
- Overall length 2 1/8 inches, dangle length 1 5/8 inch
- Circle outer diameter - approximately 7/8 inch
- Shipping weight: 3 ounces including a complementary presentation box
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days