Green Star Earrings, Serpentine Stone, Rustic Copper
For these star earrings with long dangles of olive green stones and copper, Mollie Meserve dropped gemstone stars from hand forged figure 8 infinity links - to create this stellar pair.
With lots of movement, swing and sway, the look is lighthearted, fun loving and ready to go with just about any outfit and many occasions. They'll dress up weekender jeans and a tee, complement dressy afternoon ensembles and go straight from work or home to casual evening on the town.
- Styles / Statements:
- Boho / bohemian
- Celestial / cosmic / stellar
- Dressy casual
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall length - 2 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 1/2 inch long by 3/8" wide
- Semi-precious serpentine* stone stars
- Solid copper wire hand forged components - French hook ear wires, hammered connector links and paddle pins
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
- A natural, neutral tan color jewelry box, similar the one shown in the photo, is included in your order. So, whether presenting these lovelies to a special woman or keeping them for yourself, you're set to go!
*Serpentine is often referred to as "olive jade" and "new jade."
If you love this combination of gems and copper, you might like this pair, also by handmade by Mollie Meserve Designs for Rough Magic Creations. To view them, please click this photo.