A large hexagonal pendant of enamel on copper drops from Mollie Meserve's colorful gemstone necklace beaded with red and green semi-precious stones.
This one of a kind piece presents a blend of medieval Renaissance style old world charm and eclectic boho bohemian design - a unique fashion statement for both casual and elegant occasions.
The hand enameled pendant, from a mid 20th century vintage necklace, features a stylized floral design - green, red, glittering gold and white swirls - on the mottled coppery golden background and framed by shades of deep copper and rich russet around the edges of the six sides. The hexagon drops from our hand forged copper "ram's head," the rustic centerpiece in the single strand.
- Necklace length - 19 inches
- Pendant - 2 1/8" long x 1 5/8" wide
- Hexagon - 1 5/8" x 1 5/8" side to side
- Styles and Statements:
- Abstract / Geometrical
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco
- Boho Bohemian
- Early 20th century / Retro Edwardian
- Renaissance Revival
- Goldstone diamonds
- Assorted red and greensemi-precious stones
- Solid copper
- Vintage enameled pendant
- Rustic / Primitive trade beads
- Hand forged hammered ram's horn connector link and hook and eye clasp
- Small accent beads
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days