Long Copper Earrings, Black White Tombo Beads, Red Teardrops
For women who love big bold statement jewelry, Mollie Meserve creates these unique boho shoulder dusters, extra long earrings of hammer textured copper, chunky black and white vintage millefiori tombo glass globes with flowers and swirl accents, and red and black glass teardrops.
- Stylistic influences:
- Japanese / Asian
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 3 5/8 inches
- Dangle drops - 3" inches long
- Solid copper - beads, handmade hooks, hammered shafts
- Vintage Japanese tombo beads
- Faceted glass teardrops
- Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
- As Mollie crafts every earring individually by hand, and no two of the tombo beads, handmade in the 1960s are identical, your carefully matched pair will show the slight variations that make for unique wearable art.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural tan color jewelry presentation box similar to this one, courtesy of Mollie Meserve Designs.
To explore Mollie's Collection, please click the box.