Long Dangle & Chain Earrings - Padparadscha Crystals, Serpentine Leaves, Copper
Long Dangle Earrings, our colorful shoulder dusters present a fresh and eclectic combo of vibrant pink orange padparadsha crystal balls, olive "jade" serpentine gemstone leaves, dainty jasper beads swinging on a copper chain.
• Lively and energetic, this versatile boho / bohemian pair will go from casual spring and summer occasions to dressy year round events and will work with outfits from everyday jeans and tee to pert party dresses and alfresco dinner and "date night" attire.
- Approximate measurements:
- Overall earring length - 2 1/2 inches
- Dangle drops - 2 inches long by 3/16" across (crystals = 8mm)
- Semi-precious gemstones
- Serpentine* carved leaves
- Fancy jasper balls
- Austrian crystals
- Small round accent beads
- Cable link chain
- Hand forged red bud tipped hammered hook earwires and mounting head pins
Your jewelry will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan presentation box similar to the one shown here, compliments of Rough Magic Creations.
If you'd like to add a small card, note and/ or special occasion gift wrap, please contact us in advance to see samples and chat about options.
To explore our online Catalog 👉🏼Rough Magic Creations Catalogue
*While this lovely ornamental gem is often referred to as "olive jade" and/or "new jade," serpentine is not a variety of jade.