Maple Leaf Copper Bookmark, Rustic Antiqued Metal Dangle, Shepherds Hook
Our maple leaf copper bookmark with a rustic, antiqued metal dangle on a shepherd's hook, this woodland inspired design is sure to delight every bibliophile, bookworm and lover of all things bookish.
Cut and forged by hand of upcycled industrial sheet metal, the primitive maple leaf is hammered for a natural texture with impressed veins and flame colored to a rich autumn patina.
The leaf measures approximately 1.5 inch long from the top of its stem to the lowest tip and just under 2 inches wide.
The sturdy hammered hook, handcrafted of recycled copper wire, is in the neighborhood of 5.5 inches long.
The leaf dangles from your choice of connectors:
- Linked copper rings
- Wrapped copper bead
Please select your choice from the "Pattern" drop down menu.
While no two of these hand forged bookmarks will be exactly alike, yours will look very much like those shown in the photos.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.