Maple Leaf Copper Brooch, Autumn Leaves Rustic Pin, Hand Forged Artisan Metalwork Jewelry
A maple leaf copper brooch, hand forged artisan metalwork inspired by Maine woodland leaves in autumn, our rustic pin is individually crafted of upcycled industrial metal - ideal for those who love eco-friendly jewelry.
The warm fall palette presents a rainbow of colors from harvest golds to burnt oranges, with perhaps a hint or two of purple, turquoise or silvery blue.
Hammer textured, veined and fire oxidized to its colorful patina, the leaf is about 1.5 inch (38mm) long including the stem and approximately 1 5/8 inch wide. Including the stem, the maple leaf measures approximately 1-1/2 inches (39mm) long and about the same width.
No two of these leaves will be exactly alike, ensuring that yours will be a one of a kind design in wearable art.
Along with your brooch, you'll receive a natural color presentation box with a white concert and adorned with a complementary bow, very much like the box shown in the photographs.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.