Turquoise and copper bring the flavor of the American Southwest to a beaded necklace with gemstone pendant - a matrix teardrop topped with a round stone - accented with copper beads and petal caps.
The strand alternates trios of fluted copper spheres and oval gems. On each side, a bird of blue- green howlite adds a lighthearted touch. At the back, a series of small turquoise cubes and little copper balls completes the classic design.
- Princess Length Necklace - 16 3/4 inches long
- Pendant - Almost 2 inches long by 5/8 inch wide
- Teardrop - 1 1/4" long x 5/8" wide
Stylistic Influencess and Fashion Statements:
- Boho chic / Bohemian
- Casually dressy
- Southwestern / Western
- Turquoise is the December birthstone.
- Copper is for the 7th wedding anniversary.
- Birds are for Spring and Summer.
- Genuine turquoise and dyed-to-match stones
- Solid copper
- Fluted globe beads ( 6mm and 4mm)
- Filigree floral and embossed caps
- Hand forged hammered hook and eye clasp and head pin
To explore our collection of Southwestern jewelry, click the stone:
And to browse our Rough Magic Creations Catalog, click HERE.